lunedì 17 dicembre 2012

Let there be peace on Earth...

...and new festive make-up products on my bathroom shelves!!!
Because now that I'm all grown up, nail polishes and lip glosses are my new toys!
This holiday season, I was particularly dazzled by Chanel's Eclats du Soir Holiday 2012 Collection.


And who wouldn't be?


malice25

The nail polish, in particular, Malice, is a totally amazing black-burgundy infused with shimmer, perfect for a party manicure! 
I cannot wear it enough these days! 

I'm only sorry I could find just one bottle in the shop, as I'd have happily bought a spare one, just in case!


It was love, love, love at first sight. I just wish I could have got my hands on the matching lipstick as well.
That is, Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick in L'Impatient.

Isn't it a darling??

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento