venerdì 28 dicembre 2012

The Joys of the Winter Sales :)

Just a quick, self-centred post, steeped in consumerism, about my most recent purcheses in the Boxing Day sales, one of the best inventions ever, if you ask me ^_^

I guess Santa will come to visit me properly after the New Year, when all the expertly gift-wrapped items will be dropped on my doormat...I can hardly wait!!

First and foremost, is a Black Library Large Ethel Tote by the ever-fabulous Lulu Guinness, marked down from £245 to £171.50 and currently out of stock, which will accompany me on many a trip to the Courts of Law!

Black Library Large Ethel Tote

Then, a gorgeous "Caravaggio" dress by Hobbs London, which I first spotted on a trip to London in October. I tried it on and it was love at first sight. Marked down to a bargain £59 from the original, rather pricey, £199, I couldn't let this beauty escape me!


Then again, it was the turn of the "Torie" t-shirt by quirky British label Ted Baker, another piece I started lusting after on the same, infamous London trip. It features a cute Union Jack bow print and, at half price £20, down from £39, I had to have this one!


Finally, from the ever-reliable Marks & Spencer website, I got Tatty Teddy PJs, reduced to £12.50 from £25

Media

and a fabulous, Downton Abbey-inspired wool cloche, one that, I think, Lady Mary would approve of! It was reduced from £25 to £15

Product Image
Regrettably, that's the only picture I could find but, trust me, in real life the hat is much lovelier, with a purple ribbon bow and diamanté button to one side 

I think that's enough for a single shopping spree!
I can't wait now for all my lovely parcels to arrive so I can play with my new purcheses!!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento